Maxine & Jack Zarrow Family Foundation
Grants are considered by invitation only. The Foundation will not accept unsolicited applications. The due dates for applications will be determined by the Foundation at the time of invitation. The due dates for the Maxine & Jack Zarrow Family Foundation will be either February 28 or July 15. Applications received after a due date are held until the next eligible meeting.
Foundation grants available by application are limited to the state of Oklahoma, with preference given to the greater Tulsa area. National giving for Jewish cultural programming is by invitation only.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Zarrow Foundations require that all nonprofit entities receiving grants adhere to an Equal Employment Opportunity statement that includes non-discrimination regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, political affiliation, or religious belief.
The following attachments must all be uploaded with each application.
- Assurance that your organization is classed as a 501(c)(3) organization.
- A copy of your latest 990 tax filing,including all attachments.
- A listing of your Board of Directors,
- Latest financial audit or your last fiscal year’s final operating statement including Actual Expenditures vs. Budget.
- If relevant: a budget for the specific capital project, program or campaign and a list of major donors.
Start a Grant Request
If your organization has been invited to apply for a Capital Grant, please log in here to apply. If you have any questions, please contact Emily Dukes.
Already Started a Grant Request?
Log in to your account to complete your application, file reports and check on your request status.