Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What kinds of programs do the Foundations fund?
- A: The Zarrow Foundations support work directed at the disadvantaged, including those with mental illness and physical challenges, and youth and adult homelessness. The Foundations also support civic and cultural programs that elevate the entire community. Please review each individual Foundation link from the homepage to determine your project’s fit. For example, The Anne & Henry Zarrow Foundation has particular areas of strategic focus: social services support, anti-hunger work, housing and homeless services, and health and mental health services that are concerned with improving access and quality for the most vulnerable.
- Q: What are Zarrow Foundation Requirements?
- A: Requirements for applications are listed within each Foundation’s portal. The Zarrow Families Foundation does not take requests for funding.
- Q: Does Zarrow provide grants to individuals?
- A: No.
- Q: How are the Foundations related to each other?
- A: The Anne & Henry Zarrow Foundation and Maxine & Jack Zarrow Family Foundation were established by their namesake families, with brothers Henry and Jack Zarrow. The Zarrow Families Foundation was an entity originally designed for projects of mutual interest to the families. The Zarrow Families Foundation does not accept requests for funding.
If any of your questions are unanswered, contact us directly.